Online registration requires credit card payment; the TRUST accepts Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
To edit your registration, please contact whltrust at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1+ 651.366.6085.
Both members and nonmembers need to log in to register for events. If you are a member or have previously created an account on the TRUST website, login here. If you are a nonmember, please create a guest account in the system; we will require your first and last name, organization, email, username and password.
Join The TRUST
If you are not a member and would like to join to receive reduced conference rates, please join here. To renew your membership and receive member rates, log into your profile, renew, then return to register for the event. These will be two separate transactions. You also have the option to pay for both by downloading forms.
To receive a registration refund, less a $25 processing fee, all cancellations must be received the TRUST by August 16, 2019 11:59 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time. No refunds will be granted thereafter. No-shows will not be refunded. Registrations can be transferred to another person within your organization with the same membership status by contacting email@example.com.
Conference Modification or Cancellation
The TRUST reserves the right to modify the course’s schedule or program as necessary. The TRUST also reserves the right to cancel this conference, in which case a full refund of the registration fee will be provided. We are unable to refund any travel costs (flight, hotel, etc.) in the case of cancellation.
We host events throughout the year, including our annual conference, spring retreat, and trainings (collectively “events”). If you are a member and register for one of our events, we will access the information in your member account to provide you with information and services associated with the event. If you are not a member and you register for one of our events, we will collect your name and contact information, which we will store in our database and use to provide you with information and services associated with the event. If you are a presenter at one of our events, we will collect information about you including your name, employer and contact information, and photograph, and we may also collect information provided by event attendees who evaluated your performance as a presenter. As an attendee, speaker, or sponsor/exhibitor, we will keep a record of your participation to provide you with post-event information including details on upcoming events you may be interested in. Your contact information may be shared via an event mobile app or attendee list as part of your participation in the event. Your hotel reservation information may be shared between The TRUST and the hotel.
Please do not email forms with credit card information. To protect your data and to comply with PCI standards, the The TRUST office will not accept emailed credit card information.
Registration for or attendance at this event acknowledges consent to be recorded or photographed. We reserve the right to use any photograph/video taken at our events, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. We may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc. To ensure the privacy of individuals, images will not be identified using full names or personal identifying information without written approval from the photographed subject.
Guest Attendance Policy
All conference activities (including educational sessions, meal functions, exhibit hall, etc.) are exclusively reserved for conference attendees. Non-registered guests (including children, family members, colleagues, etc.) are not allowed in the conference areas. Badges provided at registration are required for entrance into all functions and will be strictly enforced.
The TRUST Code of Conduct
The The TRUST leadership and staff are committed to providing a vibrant learning environment at all of our events, welcoming people from as many diverse backgrounds as possible. We expect our events to be a respectful, harassment-free environment for people of all races, gender and trans statuses, sexual orientation, ability, nationality, ethnicity, socioeconomic status and beliefs.
We’re grateful that our community is positive, friendly and supportive of one another — it’s what makes our events such a draw each year.
In that spirit, the staff, supporters, volunteers, attendees and speakers at TRUST events are expected to:
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- Keep conversations professional, respectful and consider other parties’ points of view. In short, don’t make it personal. Passionate conversations are part of solving problems. Disagreements happen all the time, and are necessary to consider difficult questions.
- Remember that the boundaries of good taste, humor, personal space and physical interaction differ from person to person; if you sense someone feels uncomfortable — whether they explicitly state it or not — be respectful of those boundaries.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior. Harassment and inappropriate behavior may include, but are not limited to:
- Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic or otherwise discriminatory jokes or language physical intimidation, stalking or following sustained disruption of talks or events.
- Posting or displaying sexually explicit or violent material; if for any reason you may need this material for an educational session, please contact whltrust staff first and we can discuss how to give an appropriate warning to participants.
- Unwelcome sexual attention. This includes sexualized comments or jokes; inappropriate touching, groping and unwelcomed sexual advances.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert emergency services if you notice what you assess to be a dangerous situation or someone in distress. For other violations of this Code of Conduct, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.